WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Latest Satellite Position: https://share.delorme.com/greencoconutrun
SEASON 1 // 2015 — CALIFORNIA TO COSTA RICA
- March – Departure Santa Barbara
- April – Baja
- May/June – Mainland Mexico
- July – El Salvador
- August – Nicaragua
- September/October – Costa Rica’s Guanacaste
- November/December – Aldebaran moored in Nicaragua.
See more details about the route on Season 1
COSTA RICA TO ECUADOR
- January-February – Aldebaran moored in Nicaragua
- late March – Nicaragua
- April – Costa Rica
- May/June – Panama & Isla Cocos
- July/August – Galapagos Islands
- September – Galapagos to Mainland Ecuador
- October to December – Aldebaran moored in Ecuador mainland
See more details about the route on Season 2.
SOUTH PACIFIC, FRENCH POLYNESIA
- February/March – Galapagos Islands
- April – Pitcairn Islands
- May – Gambier Islands
- June/July – Marquesas
- August/September – Tuamotos
- October – Tahiti and Moorea
- November – Huahine, Raiatea, Bora Bora
- December – TBD
See more details about our route on Season 3.
Interested in more detail?
Check out our Interactive Map:
We’ve done the greens, now we’re at the red star! Or see the full size map here.